Fresh & Fruity Home-made jams – 200g approx
Nothing can beat a couple of rounds of warm toast, spread with butter and homemade jam. A spoonful of jam can change an ordinary dessert into an extra-ordinary one. I’m thinking rice pudding, scones, cheesecake, pancakes, porridge, yoghurt. Jam is just SO versatile! Use it as a meat glaze, warmed and drizzled over spicy chicken wings or simply served with a selection of cheeses.
Choose from our great range of delicious confiture:
- Apricot, Apricot & Ginger, Salted Apricot.
- Rhubarb & Strawberry, Rhubarb & Ginger (spicy), Rhubarb & Ginger (sweet).
- Apple with 4 Spices, Caramelized Apple, Plum & Cinnamon, Salted Caramelized Apple.
- Indian Summer Fruits
Which one is your favourite?
Made by Les Dèlices du Duravel and only available from la ferme du Bourdicou.
- Ingredients : rhubarb, apricots, sugar, ginger, salt, apple, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, plums, strawberries, lemon juice, cardamom, cumin, cloves, chilli, nutmeg.
- Options : 200g jar any of the above flavours
- Shipping Policy : Please refer to our Shipping Policy.
- Price in Euros (TVA not applicable) : 3,50€ per 200g jar (plus delivery costs).
- Delivery costs : For items that can be posted, shipping costs for France, UK and the rest of Europe are calculated at checkout and based on the delivery address. International shipping costs and wholesale prices are available on request. Email email@example.com for more details.
- Available to buy : Click & Collect* – By Post – Farm Gate
- Important : Deliveries outside of the EU may be subject to additional costs, duty and taxes. These are not included in the price charged by La ferme du Bourdicou. It is in your best interests to make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions before ordering. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
*Click & Collect – Order by midday Wednesday to collect from our stall at Duravel market the following Saturday, between 9am and 12pm.