Grow Your Own – Turmeric Plants
Turmeric can be grown successfully in most climates. However as a tropical plant, native to India, turmeric plants thrive best in good sun, moderately warm temperatures and regular watering. The plants needs to be kept frost-free and can be planted in the ground or in containers. The leaves of the turmeric plants are also edible, but it is the rhizomes or tubers which contain the most curcumin.
Instructions on how to care for your turmeric plant, harvesting the rhizomes, how to use it, etc., are provided with each plant.
- Ingredients : N/A
- Options : 1 plant 5,00€
- Shipping Policy : Please refer to our Shipping Policy.
- Price in Euros (TVA not applicable) : 1 plant 5,00€
- Delivery costs : For items that can be posted, shipping costs for France, UK and the rest of Europe are calculated at checkout and based on the delivery address. International shipping costs and wholesale prices are available on request. Email email@example.com for more details.
- Available to buy : Click & Collect* – Farm Gate
- Important : Deliveries outside of the EU may be subject to additional costs, duty and taxes. These are not included in the price charged by La ferme du Bourdicou. It is in your best interests to make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions before ordering. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
*Click & Collect – Order by midday Wednesday to collect from the Farm Gate shop the following Friday, between 10am and 2pm