Delicious home made granola, perfect for breakfast or for a scrumptious, crunchy snack any time of day. Really easy for you to personalise if you want to add your own ingredients. It can also be used as a crunchy dessert topping or to make your own granola bars.
Serving suggestions: Serve with hot or cold milk, or natural yogurt. Add some sliced banana, cranberries, sliced apple, etc. In fact any fresh or dried fruit will do. You could even throw in a few chocolate chips if you’re feeling naughty! Or, why not try our gorgeous Ginger Granola?
Store in a dry place. Made by Les Dèlices du Duravel and only available from La Ferme du Bourdicou.
- Ingredients : Oats, mixed nuts – peanuts, cashew nuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts. Honey, Rapeseed oil, E220 sulphites dextrose, grated Coconut, Sultanas, Golden raisins
- Options : 700g packet
- Shipping Policy : Please refer to our Shipping Policy.
- Price in Euros (TVA not applicable) : 8,00€ for 700g (plus delivery costs).
- Delivery costs : For products that can be posted the Shipping costs for France, UK and the rest of Europe are calculated at checkout and based on the delivery address. International shipping costs and wholesale prices are available on request. For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available to buy : Click & Collect* – By Post
- Important : Deliveries outside of the EU may be subject to additional costs, duty and taxes. These are not included in the price charged by La Ferme du Bourdicou. It is in your best interests to make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions before ordering. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
*Click & Collect – Order by midday Wednesday to collect the following Saturday from our stall at Duravel market, between 9am and 1pm.