Ras el Hanout spice blend 50g
The most traditional way to use ras el hanout is as a seasoning for stews and tagines, like lamb and chicken. It can also be used as a rub for grilled meats, vegetables and fish, and to add a burst of flavour to couscous, rice and potatoes.
Made by Les Dèlices du Duravel and only available from la ferme du Bourdicou. Please note: images displayed may not represent all the various blends. Bottles and contents may vary.
- Ingredients : salt, cumin, ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, white pepper, coriander, cayenne, allspice, nutmeg, and cloves
- Options : 50g Bottled or bagged
- Shipping Policy : Please refer to our Shipping Policy.
- Price in Euros (TVA not applicable) : 3,50€ bottled, 2,50€ bagged (plus delivery costs).
- Delivery costs : For items that can be posted, Shipping costs for France, UK and the rest of Europe are calculated at checkout and based on the delivery address. International shipping costs and wholesale prices are available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Available to buy : Click & Collect* – Farm Gate – By Post
- Important : Deliveries outside of the EU may be subject to additional costs, duty and taxes. These are not included in the price charged by La Ferme du Bourdicou. It is in your best interests to make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions before ordering. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
*Click & Collect – Order by midday Wednesday to collect from the Farm Gate shop the following Friday, between 10am and 2pm.