Pink Himalayan Salt
Himalayan pink salt is naturally pink in colour and mined near the Himalayas in Pakistan. Many people claim that it’s loaded with minerals and provides incredible health benefits. So for these reasons, Himalayan salt is often thought to be much healthier than regular table salt.
When used in cooking, pink salt can be used in the same way as any other salt. However, other uses for Himalayan salt are in salt scrubs, detox baths and muscle soaks. Or even as an exfoliant to remove dry or dead skin.
100g of salt can be sold bottled or bagged.
- Ingredients : Pink Himalayan salt
- Options : Himalayan salt
- Shipping Policy : Please refer to our Shipping Policy.
- Price in Euros (TVA not applicable) : 3,50€ for 100g bottled, 2,50€ for 100g bagged (plus delivery costs).
- Delivery costs : For items that can be posted, Shipping costs for France, UK and the rest of Europe are calculated at checkout and based on the delivery address. International shipping costs and wholesale prices are available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Available to buy : Click & Collect* – Farm Gate – By Post
- Important : Deliveries outside of the EU may be subject to additional costs, duty and taxes. They are not included in the price charged by La Ferme du Bourdicou. It is in your best interests to make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions before ordering. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
*Click & Collect – Order by midday Wednesday to collect from the Farm Gate shop the following Friday, between 10am and 2pm.