Pack of 7 Handmade Reusable Wipes
We LOVE these pretty, soft handmade reusable wipes. Do away with the disposables! These pretty fabric pads are perfect for applying or removing make-up and nail varnish. Keep a pack in your bag or in the car for cleaning sticky fingers. Handmade by a wonderful artisan in Monpazier, there are 7 different designs in a pack, one for each day of the week.
Available to buy with Click & Collect from La Ferme du Bourdicou Farm shop. Treat yourself to a pack or two and we can post them to your home address. They make a perfect, thoughtful gift for someone special.
Carry a spray bottle, a thermos flask, or any reusable water bottle to dampen your wipes on the go. Alternatively, pre-wet a few wipes before you head off and keep them in a waterproof pouch (like the ones used for damp swim wear) until you need them.
For storage, fold and roll the cloth wipes and put the roll into a large mason jar. Et voilà – an instant zero waste reusable wipes dispenser!
Please note: as these products are hand-made the size, shape and colours may vary. Approximately 10cm x 10cm
- Material : mixed washable fabrics – cotton flannel, microfibre.
- Options : 1 pack contains 7 washable pads – 10cm x 10cm per pad.
- Shipping Policy : Please refer to our Shipping Policy.
- Price in Euros (TVA not applicable) : 14,00€ per pack of 7 pads (plus delivery costs).
- Delivery costs : Shipping costs for France, UK and the rest of Europe are calculated at checkout, based on the delivery address. Other international shipping costs and wholesale prices are available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Available to buy : Click & Collect* – Farm Gate – By Post
- Important : Deliveries outside of the EU may be subject to additional costs, duty and taxes. These are not included in the price charged by La Ferme du Bourdicou. Also, it is in your best interests to make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions before ordering. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
*Click & Collect – Order by midday Wednesday to collect from the Farm Gate shop the following Friday, between 10am and 2pm.